View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926

"Download FInix_VGA_Battery_and_Network_Icons_DLL_and_REG.zi p.
Inside you'll find the phcanOverbmp.dll, which you have to copy to Windows folder in your device (using a file explorer like Total Commander or Resco explorer), and FInix VGA Battery and Network Icons.reg which you have to import with a registry editor in your device (if you don't have one, you can use Dotfred taskmanager with registry editor included).
After this, restart your device to apply the changes.
I'm sorry for all the trouble.

On further note, all Chefs are welcome to cook it into your ROMs if you find it useful. (Credits will be appreciated )"

I followed those steps, and it works great!!!!
Im going to install and show Juicy a Screen Shot he will most deafinitly include it! dont worry :P

i cannot replace the file in ROM.

how the hell did you do it? resco wont touch it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-10-2008 at 11:27 AM.