View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 12:11 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
Pagepool changer solution (I think). I used the attached Multiplatform Pagepool changer on the Nuerom3pre1. I was able to change the pagepool without an error. Unclear as to whether No2chem made a change in the revised rom or if the Multiplatform EXE works differently on the pagepool. I will test out the rom with a 12 Meg Pagepool to start with.
I like the sound of this... thanks much!

Best... Member... Ever...