View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINasTER View Post
This rom looks very much like the original Telus rom... Was there alot of stuff added or striped off of it?? What is new?? Does it give more battery life?? Is it stable enough to do Torrents (Telus's rom doesnt like it too much and crashes sometimes!)

The things I am looking for in a new rom:

The original look for Telus (I deal with sales rep from Telus and dont want to loose waranty)

Better battery life... WAY BETTER!!!

Smoother running GglMaps (on the original Telus when driving the dot can have severe lagging, and I mean more than the iPhone)

TF3D... with all the tabs or at least the important ones (home, mail, sms, contacts, pictures & videos, music player, browser, weather, programs) and that's pretty much everything except for all settings wich Im not lazy enough not to go to the start menu

If this rom doesnt have all that im asking for please tell me what would be missing and if you know of a rom I could like please suggest it...

Thank you very much for all your help guys!
Don't mean to be a prick, but the changelog I keep on Post#1 adresses everything you asked. Happy flashing!