View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Yes, that's what I'm willing to do as well, eyes closed.

But I'd like to stress to everybody that Juicy is using the Kitchen made by Tobeychris/Ghettofreeryder as his base. Without the kitchen, Juicy's ROM wouldn't be a success, so I'd like to plead to others to not forget the kitchen makers in their donations.
Yes. I would urge you to donate to Ghetto/Tobey/Cmonex for bringing us the tools available to cook; you should also note that I've spent a hell of alot of time bringing things to the next level... just look at the changes log, number of releases, and support that is provided here all in my free time.

I've never asked for a donation, or even but the donation button up. It was requested I put it up from you, the users who enjoy my work and want to say thank you.

... and to you I say thank you as well.