View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Sprint will be doing something this wed to let everyone know they will carry the touch diamond and touch pro. If you do a search you will find it. Its a common fact right about now. And they are pics in different threads showing prices of both phone I think its pretty much of just when they will be released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
There are so many people that are "doubters" the closer it gets to the "proposed release." I find that so odd, considering the wealth of information that has been posted on here and on Sprintusers.

Is that just paranoia, or just laziness for looking through all the posts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizburnz View Post
Can you confirm that, or even confirm that Sprint will even carry it for a fact?

Edit: I just realized something. From the picture posted at the beginning of the forum it shows that the touch pro will cost $579.00 without a contract... Everyone knows that the price is probably going to be around $900-$950 or something like that because of the comparison with the UK release of 468 pounds, or am I just way off in assuming that?

Yeah it kills me when people don't believe sprint will carry the pro. Just look around the forum and there is plenty of evidence to show this. Oct 19 we're waiting.