Thread: xv6900
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 01:34 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: xv6900

Ok.... I take that back... Maybe verizon doesn't have an update... This is where I found my sprint update and I went here ( http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.asp...id=123&cat=268 ) to check out verizon and there is not a download.

That is odd since Sprint always seems to be behind Verizon on this stuff.

Still.. For your fantasy football... Check out www.skyfire.com... It is in beta testing... But it works great... PM me and I will give you the code they gave me to share with friends.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali