View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:49 AM
pinkertonxmas
Lurker

pinkertonxmas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
xv6900

I am new to this website and its format. I have recently purchased a verizon xv6900. I am hoping to upgrade much of its software. However, I will need help figuring out what i need and where to get it. The major things would be to have the internet streaming as fast as possible, a new keyboard/number pad, and most importantly an iPhone style browser. The browser I am looking for is one in which I can view web pages in the traditional format of a computer, vs the limited format currently available on my phone. My primary hope would be to be able to view my fantasy sports teams (yahoo!) and make line up adjustments with ease. I'd appreciate any and all advice I could get on these as well as other cool upgrades/add-ons that are available for my phone. Hopefully, with your help, I can get over the deep regret I feel at choosing my phone over an iPhone, lol. One more thing, I'm not sure that I'll remember to check this thread, nor am I sure i will be able to find it again after i close this browser, so if anyone thinks they can help me and would be willing, go ahead and shoot me an email, andyandrew85@msn.com. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.