View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WDM's Weather Panel 2009 Diamond Themed ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
what else are you thinking of adding?? the one thing i noticed that you don't have on this rom is the switching between text messages and mail accounts by swiping across the screen. i used this function quite a bit.

i honestly thought i was going to miss the cube but after running your rom a few days, i find that i could care less if i had it. and i like the speed of this. i have enough custom software on it to choke a horse and it's still running fast and perfect.
Yup that's what I was hoping for with this rom....but like I said it's based around the Weather Panel....and I was thinking of adding acouple of new things, but idk. I think I'll just keep it clean