View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 02:57 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to Customize a Custom Rom: Adding/Removing Programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by denasqu View Post
Hmmmm... sounds like you're saying it might not be worth the trouble... and probably not work.
Not saying that at all...give it a shot. You'll know rapidly if it's going to be bad. I'm only saying that's a bad omen - developers who do that tend to intentionaly complicate their installs.

Quote:
Still, cooking my own ROM is going to be a cool way to stay up-to-date without spending a day reconfiguring my device everytime I upgrade.
pre-made roms blow