View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:02 PM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel GPS with A-GPS - super fast lockon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
Interesting... I followed this fix EXACTLY, and notice no difference.

Can someone explain WHAT this fix does? (Why would an IP help my phone see a satellite faster? Unless this is helping the cellualr part of the AGPS, not the satellite part).

Just remember: People think the HTC performance program actually did something too.
ha. if u didnt have 200+ post i would understand... wait a sec i just saw....do...do u have a 6700???

i can explain to u that u need to get ur lazy azz over to xda and READ. im not gonna explain to u any further what this does.

here i will even give u the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=423231

if it doesnt do anything for u then u did NOT do it EXACTLY!

If u are not Alltel and u put Alltel PDE server setting in at QPST then u didnt follow my directions. all other carriers PDE settings are in post #2.

i will answer question. I AM here to help yall.

the last thing I will say is that people said the Verizon PDEserver went down for a few hours today and were having problems, but it is now back up.

Last edited by shadow-tech; 09-05-2008 at 06:09 PM.