View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Diamond is the perfect size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post
Pretty sure it wouldn't be a DDR chip, unless I'm thinking of something totally different. To me, DDR requires a constant electrical source to keep it's data. Dangerous thing in something like a cell phone.

And with the Touch (not Diamond), the microSD slot was hidden in such a way that you had to take the battery cover off to remove the card. Even then it was a pain in the butt to get it out. Hard to lose them, in that case.

Clint
ill see if i can dig up the speck list i was reading i swear it said the internal memory was a ddr chip. and yes your correct usually it would require constant power to keep the data. so i was confused. although they could just be referring to it as a ddr chip. or maybe they modified it some how.

as for the card slot the Treo's design is the pits i wish it had the same as the touch. but i still love my big brick treo. (im still using it :P)