jpc0480
Halfway to VIP Status

jpc0480 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: @%&$#! Refurb Phones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arik View Post
I am about 90% sure Alltel contracts a company out to work on their refurb phones. A while back before WM phones.. I had a LG refurb mailed to me and I got a phone for another company (not Alltel, smaller company from out west, dont' rememeber who). Same model, but was never fixed. Once phone battery died would never recharge.
Hope they don't pay them a lot and sounds like they should look else where, or just wait till we are all Verizon.
On that note, I found out last week that a compairable price to what my plan is with Alltel will cost over $40 more (Nearing $150 or $160 a month!) with Verizon. So if I can't keep my Alltel plan (on contract so hoping) with Verizon after the take over, I will look else where for service. Verizon is a RIP OFF. Been with Alltel 5 years now and have no clue who to go to, with out the sore knees and salty tast in my mouth. All others always seem to over charge. Ideas?
I dont know... I hear ya though... Alltel is probably the best deal out there right now. It will royally piss me off if my price goes to $150. Also Verizon has a f'ing download cap, while as far as I know Alltel does not. The merger is either going to be really good, or really bad and I'm hoping for the good. Verizon gets better phones, and I'm hoping the new Google phone will be released on Verizon, while on the other hand, it's not worth it to me to increase my price by $50, just to get a wider selection of phones.

I aint blowing no one for a cell plan... So if Verizon thinks they can bend us over, I'm jumping ship. But to who? Sprint and AT&T suck balls too.