Thread: Mogul or Xv6800
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 12:19 AM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul or Xv6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeegan View Post
I personally don't understand the purpose of this thread, since they're the exact same phone manufactured by the exact same company. I guess the argument comes down to service, which comes down to your local area or the areas that you frequent. I've been with Verizon for a long time, and my wife was with Sprint with a long time. Her service was terrible in the market where we currently live, so switching was a no-brainer. Her signal was terrible, and when she had a problem, don't even get me started on their customer service. Honestly, you couldn't pay me (well, it depends how much) to switch to Sprint service.

Again, the Mogul is identical to the XV6800 with the exception of cosmetics. I personally don't like the look of the Mogul compared to the XV6800. The Mogul looks like every other Titan out there, but the XV6800 is something a little different. I like the blue too.

Even if there are different abilities between the two out of the box (GPS, etc), those can easily be changed with ROM upgrades and hacks.

I'm not sure if you were trying to say that the XV6800 doesn't have a center button, or replying to someone who thought the Mogul didn't have a center button, but they both do. Oh, and I'd take Verizon's square over Sprint's circle any day.

I guess I just think the XV6800 looks more professional.
Yes that was me I was puttin some apps on a Mogul for a friend...and I thought It didnt have an actual button, I didnt realize you had to press in the entire d-pad...so I stand corrected..thanks!