View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Chef Ben
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Diamond is the perfect size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
He prolly loaded the AT&T ROM in there. Unfortunately, 3G won't work. The only way to use GSM diamond in the U.S. is to unlock the 850mhz network which was crippled by HTC. They hid this network and the GSM diamond will come tri-band out of the box. Somebody made a custom rom and accidently unlock the quad-band capabilities.Unfortunately, 3G functionality didn't get unlocked.
Well anyways, I know some people would prefer the slimmer Diamond especially girls. it's only the back cover is the difference tho. I'm sure U can buy slimmer and lower capacity batteries in ebay if U want the trim down version. Hmmm. I wonder if the back cover from the GSM will fit the CDMA. I find the diamondish back cover sexier.
His original Diamond back was LIT UP with fingerprints. It's an obscene level. No way I would want that backing.