View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 06:06 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Price is set

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
No actually the Instink had more advertising money spent on it by Sprint, than any phone in their history. I remember reading that months before it came out on engadget or somewhere like that. I like the Instink commercial with the hockey mask killer, asking for GPS directions to the high school, or where ever the kids are at. The spot with the horny gal in love with the phone is pretty dumb, though.
Have u seen their new ones?
http://mobile-enthusiast.blogspot.co...3g-videos.html