View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:17 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Verizon changing ESN questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
This can be done with sprint online also, right?
It can be done online and is preferred for several reasons.

Quote:
If so, or if it's similar to verizons methods, can someone explain how its done, please?
Simply go online and sign into your acct and you will have to find the link in there to change it. For us VZW users it is under Add/Change Equipment

Quote:
Is there a fee?
No, not if you do it online. If you call and have them do it then there is a fee, again, one of the reasons you wanna do it online

Quote:
Does the service take long to get switched?
For me and all the many times I have done it, it is instant. I switch the devices online and by the time I power up the device it is ready to go. I then go and update PRL just to make sure everything is up to date.