View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 11:19 AM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

It's true that you only get 3 registrations with one purchase of the software. But if you are re-installing the software on the same device, you can still use the same registration key. It's only when you purchase a new device or are utilizing a replacement device that you have to use a new registration key. So, flashing roms is no problem, because your flashing the same device. I've flashed my device twice in the past 6 months and still used the same key. But a few weeks ago, I received an insurance phone replacement, because I dropped my mogul and messed it up pretty bad. So, when I re-installed all of my software I had to use a second registration key for sms-chat... meaning, now I only have one registration left with that particular software that I had purchased. Does that make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffitisurf View Post
Guys, Is it true that after 3 registrations you have to repurchase the program? I tend to change ROMs a bit so plenty of Hard resets.What do you do about this?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"