View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:30 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyyzer View Post
A couple days off?.... I'd say that was hours at best. You just can't stay away can you?

Good thing for us, your efforts are greatly appreciated.
This is fun, addictive, and so many things to try! Yeah, I'm still thinking how best to approach it, but I think I've found a higher priority... They should come out sunday....

...How about a set of 4 fully functional kitchens... Each one based from the stock rom... For the following carriers: Bell, Alltell, Verizon, and Sprint Roms with all the popular components? With full support from me! All you have to do is read a tutorial or two, add what you want from all the popular applications and FLASH!!!

I'm thinking of the following components:
1. Kitchen...done.
2. Carrier Rom as base...done.
3. Carrier specific OEM's to fix/override issues in the stock rom and support add-ins.
4. Other OEM files to add in...done.

That way all I have to worry about is a couple carrier OEM's...Time for a new poll to see if there is interest...