View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenballer10 View Post
Yeah I'm probably gonna do that. The only real difference for me was the email. My phone is faster but i'm not sure if it was because I did a hard reset & reinstalled everything or if it was the WM6.
To be fair, the WM6 ROM is most likely trimmed a bit, but I found a hard-reset worked wonders for the speed on my device!!!

The email portion of the WM6 does SOUND nice, but realistically....nothing I will use!!