Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:59 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
i've had 3 moguls and i think 1 had it...

My first mogul was replaced because i dropped it and fooked up the button. I got a referb and it had ded pixels. I think that also had a "white spot" on it.

The mogul that replaced THAT phone was NIB. No problems since. I've had my phone for about year now. How do you guys get white spots? I use my phone a LOT. Just so you have a better idea of how much:
- i run about 8 emails to my phone
- i use an SPB set up which is touch heavy
- i like to use the stylus instead of the keyboard
- i only pay with credit card instead of cash (because i get cash back) so i enter every expense into my phone in a file
- i add and remove notes daily to my misc file
- a bunch of other random stuff like listen to music and play solitaire

so i don't know how you get white spots
I honestly think the white spot issue starts when the phone is either dropped, or hit against something (in pocket bumps against a wall/desk etc. because my first mogul never had the spot, but the second one seemed to develop it immediately after i dropped it for the first time (never dropped the first one). seems like the vibrator has such small clearance, that that little bit of bumping moves it into a position that affects the screen.