Thread: Mogul or Xv6800
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 08:58 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul or Xv6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxhub View Post

Signal is a big issuse for me and looks like verizon will be the winner.

Verizon usually wins hands down in this area. I have never had coverage problems anywhere with Verizon, I had almost constant problems with Sprint.

The company I work for had 75 phones on Sprint & had continuous constant problems, the service was absolutely awful. I had switched my phone to Verizon on my own as I couldn't stand Sprint anymore (even for free). I finally let the owner of the company borrow my Verizon XV6800 for a weekend while he did a cross country business trip. He was so impressed with the difference between Verizon & Sprint that when he got back we changed ALL the work phones over to Verizon even though it will cost substantially more money per month (this is definitely a "you get what you pay for" scenario however) His comment to me was "I always thought all cell phones where junk, now I realize it was not the phones that where at fault, it was Sprint's lousy service"

Our phones are not toys (although I tweaked & modified the hell out of mine), they are serious business tools & we can not be screwing around with sub par service.

I noticed a customer satisfaction survey in a business journal article recently rating cell phone services. Sprint was at the very bottom of the list by a substantial margin..........

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.