View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
ghostridr
PPCGeeks Regular

ghostridr is keeping up the good workghostridr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Touch Coming...Have Questions

If you're into the diamond theme, look, and feel for you touch like I am. My personal recommondation would be to go with NexVision's throttlelauncher rom. It's packed full of goodies and is intergrated into the rom with tweaks that make is the snappiest rom i've used to date. So far he's been kind enough to share with us his v3 rom with throttlelauncher v.9.2 slipped streamed into his rom. Newest version of throttlelauncher is currently v9.3 that has flash and more goodies. But if you install v9.3 standalone theme on top of his rom, you can NOT revert back to v9.2 without having to reflash to NexVision's v3 rom.

I you're not into flashing custom roms, then you can download and install v9.3 throttlelauncher theme for your current setup so you can get an idea how the interface is, and uninstall it if you don't like it. When I had throttlelauncher v9.3 installed on top of my WM 6.1(stock rom), it was sorta sluggish for my taste, but after flashing to NexVision's rom, It was fast as hell and pretty stable. So I think Nex did a great job of testing his tweaks/customizations before releasing.

Last edited by ghostridr; 09-01-2008 at 03:04 PM.