View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 01:14 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A program to change your ESN/phone quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post

Now that Sprint users can change their active ESN online, how hard would it be to create a program like nueMinutes, or sMMS that logs in, and changes this for you?
i was wondering if anybody has tried this online, and what it involves. does it cost anything? do you have to talk to anyone from sprint while doing this? i was thinkin of doin this with my daughters phone, and i was just seeing if anyone did it recently and what their opinions were about how it went. thanks