Thread: Mogul or Xv6800
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 09:08 PM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul or Xv6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazed View Post
16GB MicroSD DOES exist.. it is just not marketed yet (prototype?)

Here's a screenshot.....
16GB MicroSD confirmed compatible with Nokia handsets
http://www.nokiausers.net/forum/gene...-handsets.html

Sandisk Hints at 16GB MicroSD Card
http://www.smartdevicecentral.com/ar.../226278_1.aspx

Currently I have a 8GB SDHC in my Mogul (With no problems, ever). Theoretically, since the Mogul supports SDHC... it should be able to address every bit of a 32GB card.

I think your asking the wrong question. The question I would be asking would be.. Sprint or Verizon?

I have had Sprint for 6 or 7 years now without any problems.. and have had my phones replaced without much hassle multiple times via the Insurance.
Things that tick me off... No Picture Mail.. and Now Getting rid of Sprintpcs.com mail account... WTF.

My girlfriend had Verizon... Pain in the BUTT! Signal was inferior to Sprints (Virginia). Her phone was going nuts (LG VX3200 I think) and receiving duplicate texts 5-10 times over.. and they would charge her for going over the 1000 text limit. Could never get it straight. They lost a 4yr customer over $45 worth of erroneous texts. Oh ya, and don't call Verizon tech support on the weekend when most people have time to do so. They are CLOSED! UNACCEPTABLE!

Depends on where you are I guess, I've been with Verizon since they were PrimeCo. 11 years now never had a problem receiving calls or texts...My girl has sprint and they charge her a 50.00 deductible...to replace her phone via Insurance...with verizon I've never been charged...to replace anything, car charger breaks they open a new package take my broken one I leave with a new one...leather case came apart, they give me a new one no questions asked no money changing hands...

I agree with you on the lack of "unlimited text messaging" but I have a plan with 5000 free texts...have yet to crack 2500 in a month...Sprints inexplicable lack of MMS is just ridiculous...