Thread: Mogul or Xv6800
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 06:15 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Mogul or Xv6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdub73 View Post
This is really a moot point...every sprint user is gonna say Mogul!!!! and every verizon user is going to say 6800!!!

I like the 6800 better then the rainy day grey Mogul...the blue looks much cleaner and the 4 way directional pad has a nifty button in the middle that I use often...that is the only difference I've seen between the 2 phones...although Verizon has made the 6800 capable of handling a 16gb memory card... I don't know and don't care if the Mogul does or not...!

DOH!! I voted for the xv6800 because..................I am on VZW