View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 02:56 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyyzer View Post
Anyone else had trouble with SPB MobileShell 2.1.2 in their ROMs?

I've tried cooking it twice with two different kitchens (20270 & 20273) and can't seem to get it to work. The older 2.0 one that's included in the kitchens works but not the 2.1.2. I haven't tried the 2.1 version yet.

It doesn't show up on the today screen at all and it's not an option in the Today screen list.

And if I try to access it via Programs/SPBMobileShell I can't open any of the "tabs". I get the "Cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found....."

Here's my BuildOS log if you're curious how the build went.

I think for now I'll just install via CAB afterwards but I'd love to cook it into the rom if possible.
I'll see if I can flash, test, and get it working tomorrow afternoon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
I have the two files posted below that would be nice to have made into OEM. I have try but they dont seem to be working.

Resume plugin is used in windows media player to save the spot you stop on a song at. found it over at xda-developers

fexplorext is used to add more advance features in the stock file explore. once agin found at xda-developers.
Try these...

OEM_ResumePlugin1_1....................WMP Resume Play Plugin v1.1

OEM_fexploreext_v2.03...................File Explorer Plugin v2.03

OEM_Lexisgoo_Dictionary_v3_11.......Lexisgoo Dictionary v3.1.1 Shareware

Edit: I only missed about 1,320 lines of registry entries for Spb Shell.... hehe...I'll be testing in a few

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-31-2008 at 12:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.