View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 03:15 PM
jtrag
Regular 'Geeker

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag
Re: Linux/Android working on Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryldowey View Post
here for the people that dont enjoy good quality.... JK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AweCGBv7I
Awesome! Thanks for posting this man. I won't have my high speed internet back till wednesday unfortunately, and I didn't feel like running it on my phone right now, I was just curious what it looked like.

So far, I can already tell that when this is stable on the Titan, I'll definitely be switching. I use Linux on all of my PCs anyway. I just run windows within linux, in vmware workstation when I need to use things like microsoft office accounting and crap like that. Linux is far superior to windows in my opinion, and will take these phones to a whole other level... I can't wait!

When I get my connection hooked back up on wed, I'm going to start helping with the development of Linux apps and all for these phones. I'll also see about getting some of the drivers decompiled/recompiled and working for the Titan so the keyboard, screen, etc... work flawlessly. I've learned quite a bit about programming and compiling programs in Linux from developing this game based off of the cube 2 engine, and also from compiling/customizing just about everything I can on my machine lol. I'll keep you guys posted.