View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 08:47 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remote locking/wiping app for Treo 800w?

This is the one that I use, and works great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
I just found another one called Sprite Terminator made by the same developer of Sprite backup.

Since Sprite backup came with the Treo 800w and I've been using it, I may just give the "Terminator" a try. Some of the features:

* Locate your phone using GPS - See exactly where your phone is and track it on via Google Maps, or Virtual Earth.
* Set and Forget – Once configured, Sprite Terminator is unobtrusive and can only be uninstalled with the correct password
* Remote Delete – Send an SMS message to initiate the wipe operation including all external storage cards
* Remote Lock-Down – Send an SMS message to lock all functionality or re-set the device master password
* SIM Change Alert – Receive a notification SMS message if the SIM card has been changed
* Activity Retrieval – Send an SMS message to retrieve call log entries
* Supports all Windows Mobile 5 & 6 Phones

Not bad for only $14.95.