View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 05:59 PM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: SMS-Chat by Vito Technologies Threaded SMS

I have the same problem with SMS-Chat that you do. I hate the fact that they switched the contacts display from first/last name, now to last/first name. Also, if they support emoticons, why not add emoticons to the software templates. Why do we have to type in and try to figure out what emoticons are supported by the software. I don't understand this. I sent an email to vito tech support about a week ago concerning these two issues and have yet to receive a response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiseboyuk View Post
Newbie here - found this forum on a search. Why did they change the first name / last name thing! That's incredibly stupid - all mine are set specifically in the appropriate field to be first / last, and they chose to reverse the lot in 1.1!

I'm actually gonna ask for my money back if they don't fix this quick... especially since 1.05 isn't available any more!

Grrr. Sorry to have an angry first post!