View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 07:22 AM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Will it run android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
no its not an option. on my vogue/touch, you install the android cab/exe on your phone, then go into programs as you would with any other application. then you click run and it boots up linux and you are now running android. windows mobile isnt running in the background anymore, you are now running android. you can the make phone calls and browse the internet like you would otherwise. only thing that doesnt work is sms. i also cant figure out how to get to the applications.
O ok that makes sense. But how do you run winmo again? Do a soft reset set? And to gob monster yea I heard android sucks for the mogul but I'm thinking about android on the touch pro. I'm not doing anymore modding to my mogul just waiting on the touch pro to drop! And can someone(you don't mind) list the pros and cons of running android OS