View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 01:18 AM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible Price for Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shdwknt View Post
That isnt the POSSIBLE PRICE>. that IS THE PRICE. That is a copy of the price sheets that just arrived at my store today. I scanned them - search my post you will see that I attached that image and then someone from sprint users ganked it and added to it - and THEN it floated back here..

I love the internet.. but anyhow..

Those are the correct sprint pricing.. does not mean that the price will not be amended.. but at least for now they are legit - the consumer rebate forms also arrived today and are good starting 9/2/08

What does it mean.. I have no idea.. last weeks employee playbook didnt have anything on either diamond or pro in it.. tomorrows playbook will be up in the morning when I get to the store I will check it and post anything relevant!

Good hunting all!
Thanks so much for posting! Awesome news that it is truly a legit pricing form (you never know with the internet)