View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 11:25 PM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Will it run android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
So when you dual boot it. The Option of which OS you wanna run is there huh? Sounds cool to me
no its not an option. on my vogue/touch, you install the android cab/exe on your phone, then go into programs as you would with any other application. then you click run and it boots up linux and you are now running android. windows mobile isnt running in the background anymore, you are now running android. you can the make phone calls and browse the internet like you would otherwise. only thing that doesnt work is sms. i also cant figure out how to get to the applications.