View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: How to buy the Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Hey.. this thread will prepare some of us who are getting ready to buy this beauty. I have 14 months with Sprint and Sprint already told me I have 75 dollars towards a new handset. They also said I have 100 dollars in kind regards for being a Sprint customer but I need to get a new agreement. Which means most likely they will take away my SERO 30 dollar deal. So I will pass on the 100 dollar offer but will take the 75 dollar credit. So now how would I go about buying this. If I walk in a Sprint store and pick up the Diamond myself can the Sprint store give me the 75 dollar credit on the spot? Or is it a credit Sprint will put on my account later? How does it work? I woiuld rather get the credit on the spot but if the store is unable to do it them I guess ordering the phone thru Sprint is better since they will give me the credit on the spot right? But doing this method would make me wait 2 days for the shipment.. And I cant wait 2 days for the phone to arrive.. I would love to have it now.... :P

You don't have to worry. You can take advantage of your $75 rebate in the store also. Its $75 off the full price of the phone. More then likely you won't have to cancel your sero plan.

Last edited by p-slim; 08-26-2008 at 11:22 PM.