Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 PM
itstan24
Lurker

itstan24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to itstan24
Re: A text message in my outbox keeps sending and will not delete

I have the same problem I hard reset my phone Sprint even replaced my phone for me with not just a refurbished phone but a brand new one and the problem still persist. I also notice something though, when you send a message and you get the error that "message cant be sent" error dont click the resend button because when u soft reset the phone or come out of flight mode for some reason that message is sent over again...instead when u get that error erase the message completely and write the message over...that seems to help me its a stupid work around but atleast you wont have your friends B**chin at you about sending the same message over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnfrk6663 View Post
I've been through it with them many times. That is what I took my phone in today for is the system reset. I just think my Mogul and Sprint doesn't get along or something. Every Sprint rep I talked to about this issue always seemed dumbfounded on the issue and said hard reset. I did that, and another message stuck later, different person. Then I went to the store earlier today, and they did a hard reset, with something on their end to do with my network. Saying it should resolve the issue, if not, they'll order me a replacement. Which I don't think a replacement would do any good if the phone has been hard reseted twice, and they done their network trouble shoot.