View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 07:38 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible Price for Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusInMD View Post
The nmore interesting thing to note is the date the mail-in offer expires. 11/1/08 which one would think would mean that the phone would be available well before that date.

So we could be looking at Sept or Oct release date.
Someone on the Sprintusers website had posted as if they are a Sprint employee and he said that the rebate form usually has a 2 month window and they are usually issued a new form the day after expiration (in this case, it would be 11/2/08 for a "new" one).

That being said, if we're looking at a 2 month window, it's quite possible 9/2/08 could see a surprise release of the Touch Pro along with the Touch Diamond.

With all of the talks about the Diamond release being "delayed" a few weeks and things that have been said here and there about the Touch being newer than the Mogul and whatnot...It got me thinking, could Sprint possibly have re-thought which phone will be released first and decided to launch the Touch Pro first? (Yeah, I doubt it...but just a passing thought)

Anyhow, no matter what, I'll be ready to swoop up a Touch Pro in a hearbeat and most likely sell my Mogul on ebay afterwards.