View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 06:21 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

Yes it is better to do it with a card reader or you can use nuespl. I have not personnaly used nuespl to format so I cannot tell exactly how to do it. I just used a card reader, right clicked on the card and used format. I use a 2gb card as well. Actually 2 of them and they both work fine. Make sure the file is on the root of the storage card and it is named TITAIMG.nbh. If the screen that pops up is grey then yes it is trying to read the file.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.