View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:05 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBruno View Post
i installed this on saturday, and i love the look of it. however, the clock is wrong, and i cannot change it. i tried changing the timezones and even just the time, with no luck.

also, my phone quit receiving phone calls after a few hours of having it installed.

those were the only problems i had, but i ended up having to uninstall the whole thing so i could use my phone.

any tips?? i really like the theme and want to use it, but it wont do me much good if the whole thing doesnt work.
i can help with the clock situation...

You need to be on the home page, tap n hold to author mode...
The clock has a clear button on top of it, tap n hold, select move, and move it out of the way but remember where you put it. Tapn n hold, stop moving.

now tap n hold on clock, select properties, then change to your time zone.
done.

now put that clear button back ontop, the same way you moved it.

tap n hold on blank part of screen select author mode to uncheck it.

done with the clock.

hope that helps a lil.
This post has been thanked 1 times.