albertan
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

albertan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to albertan
Re: BELL Canada Rate Plans

Thanks for the response everyone.... yes I know im safe for a couple more years.... but it sure will make it a hard sell for salespeople trying to sell BELL services for new accounts. I look at it this way.... I should be living back in the USA within the time my BELL account expires and then I won't have those problems. I think $7 I pay now is VERY reasonable.... Id even pay a bit more.... but if I have to panic everytime I use my data plan because of cost.... then I simply won't use a cell phone anymore. I got along without onoe for 35 years..... I am sure I could do without now if I needed to. Thank goodness I signed up for 3 years last fall is all I can say.

I can't wait for the Google service to start in Canada... both Bell and Telus will be out of business unless they compete.

Recently I switched from Vonage phone service in my home and thought I was getting a great deal for unlimited calls in North America at $40 a month.... but this week I switched from Vonage to MajicJack at $20 a year for the same kind of service. That is a deal I could not refuse and the service from Majic Jack works every bit as good as Vonage if not better for a fraction of the cost. Now... if only someone could come up with a way to use Majic Jack on my Touch.... I'd have all my dreams in one little device )))

Last edited by albertan; 08-24-2008 at 06:18 PM.