View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 11:39 AM
A2Z
Lurker

A2Z is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Started installing this amazing skin after good results with SPBshell and Greatball Diamon Theme since the WAD2 Diamond theme looked very promising I was tempted to give it a try...
However sad to say that it slugged down my Wizard way too much. The installation worked only when installing all on my storage card
Besides this some of the "tools" just need WAD screen customisation which is not what i would expect from a ready 2go skin.

I admire all the work that has been put into this project but I consider this more as a proof of concept, its hardly usable, the pda needs to serve me with flexibility and information but currently i get the feeling I need way to much effort on customising all the menu's and loose stability and speed. Sorry but I found it not as good as I expected

I will return back to SPBshell and Greatball but will check to see how your 2.1 theme develops.
PS: Long ago I played with WA and WAD when Vista skins were hot but this never brought me the same stability as I had before WA/WAD , seems it still not suitable for a HTC wizard

Good luck improving this nice project.
I am getting mu real Diamond this week so will use the real soon any way