View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 06:31 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashlight and Buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktwombley View Post
What I'd like is a button to turn the flashlight on and the backlight off while the flashlight is on. When I need a flashlight I have to awkwardly place my palm over the whole screen so the glare from the backlight doesn't counteract the flashlight.
I think of that when using it, but no2chem's got some (imo) bigger priorities right now, but if you see this consider it a feature request. otherwise I will request when that's up on nuerom.com

also depending on your backlight setting it can be the same draw as the flash-light. ie mine's set @ 1/2 and that takes ~50mah

edit; realize terminology is easy to mix up, but what really needed is the option to turn off the screen like a pwr button suspend (with-out the suspend) (this is called "blank screen" in s2u2)

ed2; how about the option to wake the screen with the camera button, and a long hold will snap a picture first?? anyone like that idea?
(that way I can document where I loose my keys all the time..)

Last edited by shaggylive; 08-24-2008 at 06:55 AM.