View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 09:06 AM
imdarkside
PPCGeeks Regular

imdarkside is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch official update--when?

I have only had vzw as a carrier for maybe 10 years. New every two? Last contract almost switched carriers. If vzw keeps this techno milking **** up I will be switching. releasing the touch in may 2008 when sprint had it last quarter of 2007? Do they think we are all dumbassess? Yeah the masses may be but they learn quickly and vzw will fall behind as the technology releases overlaps their milking ability.

if you vzw spies monitoring these blogs dont convince your bosses to change your mode you will start to loose alot of customers. the leaders on technology are folks like these blogs and they lead the "cool" factor when they whip out their technology and the cooked mods. folks see that and then follow real quickly to find what they saw. and guess what it wont be vzw.

vzw will release wm6.1. it will be a "new" technology and everyone will think vzw is cool... but by then folks on these blogs will be unlocking wm9.4. come on vzw...

and gps...no way. it will be released in 2010. vzw has a habit of milking technology for a dollar and it is pissing me off. if i was'nt a wimp i would cook my phone but i'm not ready yet. thanks to all you geeks on your cooks and support you all are phenomenal. shame on you vzw

sorry for ranting but this one cooks my nerve so ill even do the microwage emoticon on this post!