View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 05:26 PM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashlight and Buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I on the other hand use it for Safari expeditions and my many quests through the Amaazon...I lost all of equipment on one adventure and the Morse code saved mine and my friends life......we were located within 15 minutes.......
CTFU!! seriously??

yes, I really like nueLight.. you can just press and hold the VC button for a quick light, if you want it on without holding that button, simply let go and then press the "lock" button (whichever you assign in nuelight) and it will turn on for the set time..