View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:06 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Flashlight and Buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
What kind of features could it have, all that I really need from the flashlight is to turn it on with a button and turn it off with a button. Besides the timer feature i don't really see what else you would need.
It has a self timer to shut off....iit has a high beam setting....it also has a lock feature that can easily be mapped to any button....all settings are easily accessible from on screen when it is open.....and it has Morse code in case you are ever lost in the woods...lol.....to each is own though...IMHO though it is superior....