View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:59 PM
reconboy
N00b

reconboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to reconboy Send a message via AIM to reconboy Send a message via MSN to reconboy Send a message via Yahoo to reconboy Send a message via Skype™ to reconboy
Re: quality IM program

Has anyone given Yeigo a try ? Its a multi-IM with VOIP , I have tested it and it seems to work fairly well plus Yeigo to Yeigo calls are free. This one actually works with the Mogul for the VOIP portion. They are currently have issues right now with Touch and Mogul making Landline calls if you are using Sprints network (which is who I have for service) its not making a connection through their network. Landline and Mobile calls do cost but a very low cost.

I was helping test out this program when it stopped working with the Voip on WM6.1 release, good thing is they actually write out their own Codecs that are compatable with WinMo. After they get the Outbound/Indbound to Land/Mobile fixed for sprint users they will be getting bluetooth enabled in the application.

The support from the company so far has been very outstanding, and quite responsive.

You can find it here : www.yeigo.com

Let me know what you think if you test it out....