View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 12:59 PM
nick aguas
Regular 'Geeker

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FIXED >> Cannot get into DIAG mode. ##3424 / dmrouter doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_dj View Post
Well, I figured this must be something really out of this world. Nobody was able to even reply me with some kind of hope, so I managed to do it myself and I am sharing here for people that run into this problem someday.

For some reason, the ##3424 / ##3424# or (send) link is broken to enter the DIAG mode in my no2chem flashed titan. Then after, I double clicked in the DmRouter.exe file under \windows. No Success again. So.... What you need to do is download the attached file and install this little amazing command prompt shell for WM6. After that you open up the Program call nOpen, Choose the file you want ( \windows\DmRouter.exe ) and in the Command line you enter " /DIAG " and BAM. there's you DIAG MODE page. Good Luck
good find. did you also try running DmRouter.exe by forcing windows to run it? simultaneously press and hold the select button in the 5-way d-pad, and touch and hold the clock/date in the title bar. release the select button and two options, run and clock, will be underneath your finger.
This post has been thanked 1 times.