View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 12:46 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Can you also make an oem of this nice weather app? Here's the link to it

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/get-...le-v1-0-8.html

I like this because it does not use up any of the memory unless opened unlike weatherpanel which runs all the time. Thanks
Are you one of them TV Weather people? Lol... Attached is WeatherWatcherMobile....Set to Raleigh, NC. Just update after flash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
Here you go...

I have 2.5 working on my phone.

http://www.ftouchsl.com/
Here's that...I flashed and it tested, I'm just not familiar with the program. So more testing is necessary by a ftouchsl pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
s2v isn't showing up under programs, and while the .exe and .lnk s2v files are in the windows directory, when I clicked on the s2v.exe, the program isn't working right - I got a black screen. I had flashed with the new mega s2 oem; haven't had a chance to try the stand alones.
It keeps closing on me. I'll check A_C's thread and see if there are any issues....I'm still working on this one...

OEM_FTouchSL_2_7..........................FTouchSL v2.7

OEM_WeatherWatcherMob_v1.08.........Weather Watcher Mobile v1.08 (Set to Raleigh, NC)

** OEM_DH_Internet_Sharing_Hack.......dharveys Internet Sharing Hack

** Use at your own risk, this is by request. If you use this, it's your choice! THINK about it and do the math...An average rom download is 87,000 kilobytes...@ $0.05 per kilobyte...That's $4,350.00!!! It's your pocketbook...

This post has been thanked 2 times.