View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 05:02 PM
fredcatsmommy
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/17/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
indeed thanks. It's wierd, the file is correct, but gave me same error. Must be a unicode/unix/dos text type issue or something....

I pasted the exact same info into an existing RGU and it's fine now. Will fix the copy I have here and repost. Actually had the same issue with 2 or 3 other oems so this was more helpful than expected.

That being said, can you elaborate on the "activesync" issue you spoke of... the keeptrack seems to work fine at this point, but I dunno what the AS was about... I installed the cAB version and havnt noticed anything different.
when I had tried creating the oems myself for KeepTrack and Wallet, they worked fine except AS didn't recognize them as being installed on the device and thus I wasn't able to checkmark them to sync with the destop versions of those programs. When I used the nuetools installer for KeepTrack this morning, there didn't appear to be that issue with AS, so that's good. I didn't want to screw up my data file though, so I didn't actually let it sync.