Regular 'Geeker

naigaboy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb
um..ok....so my questions again were...

a) what is that "audio" app supposed to do in your 3.5.3. update nk.nbf file? For those of you who are using this new beta rom to colonel 3.5.3 (its originally labeled sprintnk.nbf on the ftp) its next to the activesync icon and calculator icon...

b) also...weather watcher was asking for an updated NET compact framework update....did update...and it did nothing...it actually told me (on the handset) that i was installing an older version....

and

c)....how exactly do you use...and what is the purpose of ID Transfer via bluetooth...
a) the audio app is included with id transfer. You use it to transfer audio from ppc to bt headset. with voice command, you can simply say "open audio" while listening to music or watching video in windows media and the audio will be transferred to the bt. You no longer need bt toggle.

b) cant really comment on this, I use weather panel and it hasnt come into this prob yet. wat version of .net did u try to update to cos i think it will have to be applied as a patch. (colonel should be able to answer that more clearly)

c)purpose of ID transfer is to announce callerID, when you receive a call. Voice command 1.6 offers this feature but it doesnt work to bt headsets. Badsector created the program so that option would work with bt. All other announcement options to bt work, just callerID.

Hope I have been helpful.

Hey Brian, Its been 24 hrs, Got my money?
Stop playing with me man.
This what happens man.
You got till 5 o'clock

Kitchen Info: