View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 03:27 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: New Information and Tentative Release Dates for Touch Diamond and Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Even if they have held both handsets in their hands, it's very believable that Sprint could have other things in mind (at a higher level) as far as "delayed" release dates and whatnot. Could be marketing, could be last minute changes, could be anything, really.

I work in the entertainment industry, so I know how easily a "sure thing" can get delayed (even if just for 1 or 2 days...or as long as 6 months). In this case, your friends held the prototypes that could still be "tweaked" until the phones have been ok'd by Upper management to be released.

No matter what, I wasn't expecting the Touch Pro until October anyway, so I'm not really too worried until it gets closer to that time. That way, the Diamond will hopefully have been out for a 'bit longer and I can just buy both of them...LOL.
True, thats what i want to do. you should read my thread on what she thought.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...518#post387518