View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM
meccadon123
Regular 'Geeker

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with phone as modem

I didn't mean to highjack the thread and i hope the OP gets help with their issue, but I for 1 have had enough of seeing sprint employees act like they are going to bully someone with a BS note. I have never seen this from another carriers reps like i see it from sprints.

These folks need to stop acting like Sprint stock is at a all time high and start helping its customers. They use the "note on you account" more than schools use "we will send a note home to your parents". STFU and help me with my account. (and stop acting like you hit the disconnect button by accident , when you know damn well you did because you have no idea how to solve the 4 problems i have with my account).

P.s. You probably wouldn't have heard any of this if you didn't threaten your customers. Every caller isn't looking for a 10 dollar SERO account, some of us have legit issues on regular accounts that we pay 100+ dollars a month for. Get them fixed or get a pink slip "note" on your next monthly review.